EXCEPTIONAL CANCER CARE, EXCEPTIONAL NURSES
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, in Seattle, Washington, is part of a dynamic collaboration among three organizations known nationally and internationally for their patient care and research: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, and Seattle Children's. These three organizations have worked together to support their mission of world class adult and pediatric oncology patient care services, research and education. Please join us and be part of making a difference in the lives of our patients, families, and community!
At Seattle Cancer Care Alliance every patient, every life matters. Our dedicated nurses are a driving force making SCCA a global leader in the prevention, treatment, and cure of cancer. Our nurses rank among leading experts in oncology. Our nurses provide exceptional patient and family-centered care as they coordinate and assist in individualized treatment. They integrate care with support for the research and development of innovative therapies. Embarking with each patient on a journey through cancer treatment and survival, our compassionate nurses walk hand-in-hand with courage and hope with each individual to ensure the best possible patient outcome.
Our nurses are vital to the journey of cancer care. We invite you to explore our career opportunities and apply online for more information.
Apheresis Unit Profile
• Hiring, training, supporting, disciplining and evaluating nursing staff.
• Assist in P&P, SOP, and patient education development.
• Assist in goal setting for the clinical service in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team and work towards achieving goals.
• Lead efforts towards Continuous Process Improvement for the clinical service
• Assist in assuring regulatory compliance with applicable standards.
• Further the practice of nursing within the clinic.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & ABILITIES
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven project management skills and committee experience
• Proficiency in basic computer skills (EMR, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to work under pressure related to work/time deadlines
• Ability to provide feedback about staff performance to staff
• Strong teaching ability
• Ability to lead committeesc