Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) brings together the leading research teams and cancer specialists of Fred Hutch, Seattle Children’s, and UW Medicine. One extraordinary group whose sole mission is the pursuit of better, longer, richer lives for our patients. SCCA's purpose is to provide state-of-the-art, patient and family centered care; support the conduct of cancer clinical research and education; enhance access to improved cancer interventions; and advance the standard of cancer care regionally and beyond.
Under the guidance of the Service Line Manager, assists in the oversight of a program or disease group(s) across multiple sites of practice (SCCA, UWMC, SCH)
- Assists the SLM with development of the service line strategic plan, across all Performance Commitment dimensions (e.g. highest quality care, financial stewardship, research, growth, access, and people).
- Partner with SLM, Clinical Director, Program Director and stakeholders in the execution of strategies and tactics defined in the service line strategic plan.
- Assist SLM in representing the service line’s interests with executive leadership and operational partners throughout SCCA and its member institutions.
- Assists the SLM with managing the value stream, by facilitating collaboration with all disease group stake holders to ensure patients receive the most effective, efficient, safest, and highest value service across the continuum of care.
- Develops and maintains basic knowledge of critical events that could impact scientific, regulatory, and other oncology practice changes in the industry.